Re: [gdm-list] keyboard presses zoom display instead of begin used by any windows

P.S. I'm running gdm-2.20.0-8.2 on SuSE 10.3

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Kelem said the following on 04/11/2008 10:52 AM:
I'm having a problem with my SuSE/Gnome system.
Whenever I type a key, it cycles through 3 levels of zoom for the display instead of using the key in the window that has the focus. I can log off and log in again (which requires the keyboard), but once gnome is running (with the default display manager).

I'm not sure what I changed to get this behavior, so I don't know how to turn it off.

Any idea?

Thanks for you help,
Steve