[gdm-list] GDM & DMX & GNOME how to implement?

I was wondering if anybody knows how to get GNOME to working under DMX from GDM. Currently, I start a TWM session from DMX and run a shell script to start DMX and GNOME, I find this cumbersome. Anybody explain how to use gdm-dmx-reconnect-proxy & if this is program is relevant to my problem? The command line help wasn't too helpful. Any advice appreciated.

Monty