Re: [gdm-list] a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

At 5:50 PM +0200 9/25/07, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

Le mardi 25 septembre 2007, à 17:27 +0200, Francesco Fumanti a écrit :
 Hello,

After informally proposing onboard and mousetweaks for integration into GNOME on the gnome accessibility mailing list, here is a somewhat more formal request for the integration of MouseTweaks into GNOME:

Looks interesting. I guess the a11y meeting at the summit will also be a
place for discussion about this?

Unfortunately, as far as I know, nobody related to MouseTweaks will be present at that summit...

Francesco