Re: [gdm-list] a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

Hi,

Le mardi 25 septembre 2007, à 17:27 +0200, Francesco Fumanti a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> After informally proposing onboard and mousetweaks for integration into GNOME on the gnome accessibility mailing list, here is a somewhat more formal request for the integration of MouseTweaks into GNOME:

Looks interesting. I guess the a11y meeting at the summit will also be a
place for discussion about this?

> 7 Miscellaneous:
>   * Gerd Kohlberger implemented MouseTweaks and he offered in a reply to the gnome-accessibility-devel list, to be ready to discuss the integration of MouseTweaks into GNOME:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-September/msg00018.html
>   * It would also be interesting to have the the dwell fonctionality also available under GDM. (In fact, on my installation, I custom configured the gesture accessibility feature of GDM to start MouseTweaks in dwell mode and it works (at least on my installation).
>   * I am not a maintainer of any software for any distribution (currently I would not have the necessary knowledge), but I am willing to help.

Unfortunately, only the maintainer of a module can propose it for
inclusion. If I understood right, Gerd is the maintainer, so... Gerd,
what do you think? :-)

See http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing for all the
details.

Thanks,