[gdm-list] small Xsession patch

Hi,

This patch is sort of the minimum we need to get the session run
through Xsession (which makes sure  ssh-agent/dbus/etc get started).
It's a very small patch.

I don't bring back the config option for where Xsession is located,
because that config option just doesn't make sense as far as I can
tell...  We install the Xsession file so we know where it's installed.
 The only way the config option seems useful is for distributions that
want to use their system Xsession file instead of the GDM one. It
seems like any distros that do that should be able to make a symlink.

Next things I'll look at are:

- making .xsession-errors contain console output again
- making sure the various PostLogin, PostSession, PreSession scripts get run
- make sure Xauth cookies get set up

--Ray