Re: [gdm-list] PAM_TTY / console ownership
- From: "William Jon McCann" <mccann jhu edu>
- To: "Ray Strode" <halfline gmail com>
- Cc: davidz redhat com, gdm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gdm-list] PAM_TTY / console ownership
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:58:16 -0400
On 10/30/07, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
[snipped some good ideas]
> Anyway, we can think about the factory stuff a little later. Right
> now let's get the more conventional setup working. I'll look into the
> "not running through Xsession, so not getting ssh-agent, dbus-launch,
> /etc/X11/xinitrd.d/*" issue.
Agreed. The Factory stuff works already for the most part - just flip
the #if 0 in gdm-local-display-factory.c.
Great. Thanks for looking into that.
] [Thread Prev