[gdm-list] preparing to release

Hi,

So instead of releasing yesterday I decided to land a few fairly
substantial patches that I've been meaning to get in.  We would have
lost a lot of the value from the release if we changed too much
immediately after.

One of the changes was to use a single interface (GdmSession) to both
the GdmSessionDirect (previously GdmSession) and GdmSessionRelay.

I've updated the diagrams accordingly:
http://live.gnome.org/GDM/NewDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gdm-simple-slave-flow.pdf
http://live.gnome.org/GDM/NewDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gdm-factory-slave-flow.pdf

Also the greeter is nearing completion.

I've updated the to-do list:
http://live.gnome.org/GDM/ToDo

So, I think we're basically good enough for a release.  If you can
please test it out to shake out any obvious problems - particularly
build issues.  Either way I'll probably push out a release tonight.

Thanks,
Jon