Re: [gdm-list] update

William Jon McCann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Been a busy week so far.  Getting ready for the 2.21.1 release.

Hi all,

I've been following the evolution of gdm for the past couple of weeks
and all the things that have been discussed here look really sweet, and
I'm really looking forward to using it myself and bringing it to our
users in Gentoo.

Unfortunately, I've been following that discussion from 30,000 ft and so
I'm having a hard time knowing how our current GDM setup will evolve for
2.21/.22

If you guys could take a few moments to write something up about how
things have changed for downstream distributions and devs, that would be
great. :)

Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into this branch.

Rémi