Re: [gdm-list] GDM - gdmdynamic and Sun Ray support

Hi Jerry,

On 10/11/07, Jerry Wall <Jerry Wall sun com> wrote:
> The issue with Sun Ray and other thin clients is that there
> is no local hardware and no kernel drivers involved in
> plumbing one into the system. They are strictly network
> connected client so there is nothing to tell something
> like ConsoleKit about.

Interesting.  The SRSS 4.0 Administrators guide (Chapter 4) seems to
indicate otherwise.  What would be really useful then is a description
of exactly how Sun Ray client and server software works and a link to
the code.  Would you mind providing them?

It is pretty important that we understand what the particular needs are.

Thanks,
Jon