Re: [gdm-list] 2.20 branch

George:

1) what's wrong with the following line?

manager->priv->willing_script = g_strdup(gdm_daemon_config_get_value_int
(GDM_KEY_WILLING));

Should be gdm_daemon_config_get_value_string.  Thanks for catching this.
Now fixed in the 2.20 branch.

2) Are g_warnings and g_debugs really safe here?  gdm never has any
stdout/stderr, it is a daemon!  This is non-slave code I guess, still it
should be handled with the gdm_ versions which write to log files and do not
disturb stdio.

I updated all files in daemon to use gdm_debug rather than g_warning or
g_debug in the 2.20 branch.  I think it is best to be consistent here.

Brian