[gdm-list] multiple at-spi starting commands

Hello,

I have been told that the automatic start of at-spi-registryd in ubuntu has probably been disabled on purpose because of incompatibilities with certain hardware.

So I will add a gesture to start at-spi. Will I have to make sure that the command to start at-spi is only given once? Or will subsequent commands to start at-spi remain without effect, once at-spi is running?

Thanks in advance.

Francesco