Re: [gdm-list] login without password

hmmm i have read your thread , and just typed sudo passwd -d lu
lu is my user name .. as you recomanded ...
and now i am kind of confused , because i cant log in anymore , it does not
accept empty as password and  my old password does not work too ..
maybe i am to much a newbie to post qualified question ... but plz give me a
hand how can i solve this problem ...

up on the page was something written about autologin ... this would be best
for me ... ( i need to convince my wife to use ubuntu and she's to lazy for
authethifications ... )

thank you very much in advance

lu