[gdm-list] Fwd: SOS: GDM Greeter Application Crashing, Unresolvable!

Dear friends:

Many greetings! I am facing a very peculiar problem as specified in these links: http://support.zenwalk.org/index.php/topic,7489.msg44897.html#msg44897 and http://support.zenwalk.org/index.php/topic,7300.0.html

Such a cheap multiseat setup is important for the eParliament to make the voice of the downtrodden in the developing world.

I have to write to you directly because I could not find a way out to get rid of the "GDM greeter application Crashing" loop, no matter what I do. Besides what I mentioned in the above links, I have last night upgraded to GDM-2.18.1 and xorg-7.2, but with the same loop. I hope that you, as the maintainer of GDM, could advise me to overcome the stuff. Thanks in advance.

May you, your family and your team be successful in your missions, prosperous, healthy, happy, free from suffering and in peace always!

Webocratically yours,
Dr. Sichendra Bista, Chief Architect and Founding Secretary-General
eParliament.org: Webocracy is Everyone (eparlamentet.nu)
Founder and President, Global Initiatives International Secretariat
Gruppsekreterare, Amnestygrupp99, Sweden
  Peace  |  Justice  |  Human Rights  |  Democracy  |  Development

Address in exile:
Tycho Brahes gata 9
415 17 Göteborg
Sweden