Re: [gdm-list] gdm and -ignoreABI for Xorg in Fedore Core 6

Try this:

grep -r '\[daemon\]' /etc

This should find any gdm config file living in /etc.  It may find some
other things like gnome-vfs modules, but there should not be too much to
sift through.

If this doesn't work you might expand your search by looking in, for
example, /usr/share and then in /usr.  You could also 'locate gdm' and
look for likely candidates among that list.

One of these suggestions should allow you to find the file.

Good luck :)