Re: [gdm-list] db2omf messages

Hi,

On 5/23/06, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com> wrote:
Chakkaradeep:

I don't believe those doc warnings cause the build to fail.  You
shouldn't have to comment out the docs from the top-level SUBDIRS
Makefile.

I didnt knew that this would not make build fail. however, am clear now :)

I notice a bunch of error messages about HAL programs not being
able to start.  Perhaps your system isn't set up to work properly?
I'd look into fixing those HAL issues and see if that fixes the
problem.  Also make sure you have Virtual Terminals (VT's)
turned on in the Xserver configuration.

KDM starts without any problem and also XDM...the VT's are enabled...does GDM query HAL?

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went ahead and did it."  - from "Direct from Dell"