[gdm-list] db2omf messages

Hi all,

am compiling gdm-2.14.5. I have specified my omf dirs,but i my make gives these messages,

db2omf:missing revision element in revhistory
db2omf:missing revnumber element in revhistory

and there are many xml parser errors before this message , they are associated with gdm.xml

are these errors or ?, am confused....

i would be happy if someone could help me out...

thank you.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went ahead and did it."  - from "Direct from Dell"