[gdm-list] Please Need support with GDM

Hello!! ;
My english is not so good but i'll try to ask you something..
I'm doing a Thin Client system using GDM for client connection.
My idea is that these clients can log with an "Auto login" or
"Timed Login" using her machine name as USERNAME.
I started to think that i could try to type something like this in gdm.conf:
TimedLoginEnable=true
TimedLogin=/usr/local/bin/autologin.sh|
TimedLoginDelay=5
But i really dont know which kind of script living in the server
would return the HOSTNAME of the client!!
If you have some idea for me please tell me to this address
 or post it in some kind of blog.
Thanks a lot for reading
maK:_