Re: [gdm-list] Help in: (GDM)Change pam-error message in GDM xml

Hi Brian,

Thanks Brian.

Do you mean this file:

/lib/security/pam_nologin.so (Because its all coded!)

Best Regards,
Paulo César

Brian Cameron wrote:
Paulo:

Where can i change the pam-error message stored in the XML file (Theme file "/usr/share/gdm/themes")??

I can't find the file that contains the message that appears when enter the wrong credentials in gdm login?!

I need to change some words that are presented!

The pam-error message in the theme just blindly shows whatever messages
come from whatever PAM module you are using on your system.  You need
to look at the code for whatever PAM module you are using if you want
to change the message.

Brian