Re: [gdm-list] gdm restart after login + removing themes,language at gdm greeter

Brian, thank you for your help.

Still my problem doesn't solve, so finally I decide it to reinstall
Fedora Core with no Gnome desktop, only Xorg and KDE install. After
configuring LTSP and gdm.conf. At last, on terminal I can login into the
server and running all X program well. I wonder what wrong with it? With
GNOME Desktop installed, terminal always crash after login and
displaying gdm login again.

Another question I would like to remove Themes, Language and Session
menu at gdm login/greeter. it is possible?

Thank's