Re: [gdm-list] Is AlwaysRestartServer=false always false??

Believe me, Brian, you're being very helpful.
Mike Pardee from Groovix Systems, the multi-terminal
implementors in Brazil and others are sorely aware
that there is a problem with the Nvidia closed-source
driver. We have bombarded Nvidia with bug reports and
Mike has even sent them a system to help them track
down the cause of the problem. Mike has managed to
work around the problem using the nv open source 2D
only driver. We have not succeeded with nv due to
POSTing problems.
Our interest in gdm at the moment centers around an
attempt to circumvent the problem by avoiding
resetting the X server. We are going over your e-mails
in an attempt to see what else can be done. Any
additional advice is welcome.
Thanks,
Yitzhak Bar Geva