Re: gdm ui review

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 17:50 -0700, Chookij Vanatham wrote:
> Hi,
> >
> > Also I think James Cape has an applet for session switching which he wanted
> > to integrate for 2.8, or perhaps get into 2.8 separately.  I'm ccing him.
> >
> Would this be "on-the-fly" session switching ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chookij V.

Yes, similar to MacOS X:

http://esco.mine.nu/archive/category/code/user-selector-applet/
http://esco.mine.nu/downloads/user-selector-applet-0.0.7.tar.gz

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "We still name our military helicopter gunships after victims
     of genocide. Nobody bats an eyelash about that: Blackhawk.
     Apache. And Comanche. If the Luftwaffe named its military
     helicopters Jew and Gypsy, I suppose people would notice."
       -- Noam Chomsky, "Propaganda and the Public Mind"