Re: gdm ui review

Ok, great.  I'll be at GUADEC as well, so lets schedule to meet then and
we can all work this out real quick in person.  As usual I'll be sending
transcripts of all ui-reviews to this and the usability mailing lists so
everyone can participate.

Thanks,
~ Bryan

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 11:04 -0700, George wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 01:28:30PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 19:45, Bryan Clark wrote:
> >
> > > I'm looking to plan a ui review session for gdm next week some time.
> > > George, Alex when would be a good time next week or possibly the week
> > > after.
> >
> > I can be around until ~1900BST (1400EDT/1100PDT) any day except Thursday
> > next week... the following week I'm at GUADEC.
>
> will be at guadec as well, perhaps that's a good time?  As for new gdm
> things, there are not any yet and not too likely there will be major changes
> in 2.8.
>
> George

            ~~    Red Hat Desktop Interaction Designer    ~~