Re: Strange problem

> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 08:00:11PM +0200, areversat wrote:
>> Hi I've got a weird problem with gdm : it doesn't ask me if i want to
>> keep the session as default session when I don't use my usual desktop
>> manager... So I4d like to know
>> 1) if you would know the cause of this
>> 2) where the default session is stored (the one started when calling
>> /etc/gdm/Xsession default
>
> Which version of gdm?  Which distro?

Incidentally I have the same problem too.
In my case it's gdm-2.6.0.0 on Fedora Core 2, "out of the box".

The source RMP includes a couple of patches which I suppose are
specific to Fedora, including one patch called "redhat-config"
or something like that.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/SRPMS/gdm-2.6.0.0-3.src.rpm

Richard