Re: Strange problem

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 06:27:03PM +0200, areversat wrote:
> > It won't start Xsession with 'default' arg unless the default session is
> > named 'default'.
> That's the one that gets called when I choose "last session" (I put gdm
> logging on and saw that)

Ok so debian uses a 'default' named session.  I'm not sure why it won't
register in ~/.dmrc, it should really complain in /var/log/messages if it
doesn't want to do anything, perhaps debian changed the way they work. ...

It might be worth it to ask the debian gdm package maintainer to see what
they are doing.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>