Problems with auto login

Hi,
I'm running Fedora Core 1 without KDE nor  GNOME.
I've compiled WindowsMaker. I'm trying to start the machine to runlevel 5, without need for authentication, but all my efforts were in vain until now. The machine starts in runlevel 5, and then changes to 3, asking for kioske user's password. I type it and then X starts with WindowMaker,
That's why i'm addressing to you.
I already have my eyes red by googling with no succes. How to prevent the change to runlevel 3 asking for the password ? My files follows my signature. Any help wold be appreciated.
Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito
/etc/inittab:
id:5:initdefault:
# System initialization.
si::sysinit:/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit
l0:0:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 0
l1:1:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 1
l2:2:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 2
l3:3:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 3
l4:4:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 4
l5:5:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 5
l6:6:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 6
# Trap CTRL-ALT-DELETE
ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -r now
# When our UPS tells us power has failed, assume we have a few minutes
# of power left.  Schedule a shutdown for 2 minutes from now.
# This does, of course, assume you have powerd installed and your
# UPS connected and working correctly.
pf::powerfail:/sbin/shutdown -f -h +2 "Power Failure; System Shutting Down"
# If power was restored before the shutdown kicked in, cancel it.
pr:12345:powerokwait:/sbin/shutdown -c "Power Restored; Shutdown Cancelled"

# Run gettys in standard runlevels
1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1
2:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty2
3:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty3
4:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty4
#5:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty5
6:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty6
5:2345:respawn:/bin/su - kioske -c '/usr/bin/X11/startx'
/home/kioske/.xinitrc:
____________________________________
# Window Maker default X session startup script PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/bin"
# If you login from xdm, uncomment this to make error messages appear
# in the console window.
#
# tail -f /home/kioske/.xsession-errors > /dev/console & exec wmaker

/etc/X11/gdm.conf
[daemon]
# Automatic login, if true the first local screen will automatically logged
# in as user as set with AutomaticLogin key.
Auto-Login: Add
AutomaticLoginEnable=true
AutomaticLogin=kioske
#AutoLoginPassword=123qwe
# Timed login, useful for kiosks.  Log in a certain user after a certain
# amount of time
TimedLoginEnable=true
TimedLogin=1
TimedLoginDelay=1