Re: unbelievable feature request ;)

Sven Herzberg wrote:
  You really want to see your passwort while you enter it?

Sven

His idea reminded me of a very nice password entering scheme I heard about some years ago. The login screen would be made of a picture.
The login process would be to click on different points on the picture.
If there are around 80 clicking zones in the picture you end up with a possible keyspace roughly equal to one that exists for (a-zA-Z0-9) But it is much easier to remember (click 3 times on the bear, 1 times on the sun, 2 times on the moon) than a strange VVV2pp no?

cheers,

Guillaume