Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Fatal server error - Maximum Sessions
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: pedro noticioso <cucnews yahoo com>
- Cc: George Gambill <ggambill computer-guidance com>, ltsp-discuss lists sourceforge net, gdm sunsite dk
- Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Fatal server error - Maximum Sessions
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:34:01 -0800
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 03:15:33PM -0800, pedro noticioso wrote:
> I have seen this problem too on my linux terminals,
> for now all I know a quick terminal reboot or turning
> the terminal off, wait a while and then back on will
> give it life again
> Some of my users simply go to another terminal.
> This seems to be a gdm only problem though.
> anybody have a solution to this?
Increase the number of possible sessions from a single host. See the xdmcp
section in the config file. DisplaysPerHost is what you are looking for.
I have some hack ideas for dealing with this in a better way.
George <jirka 5z com>
If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.
-- Albert Einstein
] [Thread Prev