Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Fatal server error - Maximum Sessions

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 03:15:33PM -0800, pedro noticioso wrote:
> I have seen this problem too on my linux terminals,
> for now all I know a quick terminal reboot or turning
> the terminal off, wait a while and then back on will
> give it life again
>
> Some of my users simply go to another terminal.
>
> This seems to be a gdm only problem though.
>
> anybody have a solution to this?

Increase the number of possible sessions from a single host.  See the xdmcp
section in the config file.  DisplaysPerHost is what you are looking for.

I have some hack ideas for dealing with this in a better way.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.