Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Fatal server error - Maximum Sessions

I have seen this problem too on my linux terminals,
for now all I know a quick terminal reboot or turning
the terminal off, wait a while and then back on will
give it life again

Some of my users simply go to another terminal.

This seems to be a gdm only problem though.

anybody have a solution to this?

--- George Gambill <ggambill computer-guidance com>
wrote:
> I think I remember this having been discussed over
> the last couple of months
> but can't find it in the archives.
>
> Got the following error:
>
> Fatal server error:
> XDMCP fatal error: Session declined Maximum number
> of open sessions from
> your host reached
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks, George

> Develop an edge.
> The most comprehensive and flexible code editor you
> can use.
> Code faster. C/C++, C#, Java, HTML, XML, many more.
> FREE 30-Day Trial.
> www.slickedit.com/sourceforge

> For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on
irc.freenode.net