Killing all of an users processes if not logged in wirh gdm?

thanks george for your repply

I will look into it right away.

I want to create a script that checks that an user is
logged in with gdm, r else kill all of the users
processes, of course it may be run by profile and
every 5 minutes check itself, is there a process ID or
something else that might help me to achieve this by
checking that the user is running under gdm?

thaanks again

ciao