Re: gdm newbie prob

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 10:50:18AM +0200, Jozsa Kristof wrote:
> > > monitor goes apm-poweroff immediately. That happens only in only 95% of the
> > > cases, otherwise it starts up ok.
> >
> > I've never seen this with my gdm package...
>
> Actually, I used to use the woody package for a few weeks before Helix
> started to package to debian, and I got the same problem before as well. I

Have you tried .9 ?  See if it is reproduceable there, and if it is, I guess
it's something in gdm, and then we'll need more info (maybe the X log from
/var/log/gdm, any scripts changed in /etc/X11/gdm, etc) to continue...

--
Ryan Murray, (rmurray cyberhqz com, rmurray debian org, rmurray stormix com)
Programmer, Stormix Technologies Inc., Debian Developer