Re: [gDesklets] IExec control does not get output

Hi,

thanks for your response, meantime I found all necessary informations in Developers guide
-restrictions to import python libraries in script
-label.value uses Pango syntax with xml tags

mdstat was just my first attempt, not my primary target.

I write my post mainly, because I found same problem unsolved in mailing list archive.

Peterk