Re: [gDesklets] New ADL items for requester & notification

Hi,

I've been thinking that maybe we should keep moving on this since it is
blocking pop-ups and notifications.  Do you think we should discuss ideas on
the blueprint whiteboard or here on the ML?

When I wrote my initial thoughts on this below, I forgot that ADL was XML =P
 I'm now thinking of something like:

<popup>
  <image/> <!-- or <canvas>...? -->
  <button/>
  <button/>
</popup>

One more thing: develbook thoughts (see other old email from me...I'm lazy
right now)?

Thanks,
Joe