[gDesklets] Notification bubbles

Hi all,

I registered a new blueprint to support notification "bubbles" in the core
gDesklets program [1].  I'm being a little specific here because it might be
cool to implement this for desklets in a similar way as Bjoern is doing
IPopup.  I think we need more specifics in order to start implementing it.
I can only think of one use-case: release notification.  I also wonder if
this should now be a strict requirement, so that pynotify bindings *must* be
installed for gDesklets to run properly.

Anyways, check it out and comment.  Thanks.

--
Joe

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+spec/core-notify