Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hello,

On 11/13/2010 09:18 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> OK, I just wanted to start setting up and cleaning things up for RC1...
>
>> So my thoughts are to try to fix bug #604103 and then pack up RC1.
>
> So, we agreed to fix this one in 0.36.4, right ?! ;).

Yes.

> I will take the IPopUp Control out for RC1.

That's fine.

> I just have no clue how to use the translation system on launchpad
> (rosetta, right?).
> Anyone knows how to use it ?
>
> Once we have updated the translations I will be setting up RC1 ASAP.

I do; I'll import the latest translations and check them in.  I messed with
some of the strings to make them somewhat future-proof, so there may be some
missing translated strings that used to be there.  Someone could copy/paste
them from an old version if there's a problem.

Thanks Bjoern.

Joe