Re: [gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hi there,

OK, I just wanted to start setting up and cleaning things up for RC1...

> So my thoughts are to try to fix bug #604103 and then pack up RC1.

So, we agreed to fix this one in 0.36.4, right ?! ;).

I will take the IPopUp Control out for RC1.

I just have no clue how to use the translation system on launchpad
(rosetta, right?).
Anyone knows how to use it ?

Once we have updated the translations I will be setting up RC1 ASAP.

Greetings, Bjoern