[gDesklets] Getting 0.36.3 out there...

Hi there everybody,

taking a look at the bluprint for 0.36.3
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+spec/release-of-0.36.3) it
looks like we are on a very good way to have 0.36.3 out soon ;).

The ToDo things don't seem to be too simple to implement so I would mind
deferring them to 0.36.4 (or even 0.37 ?).
- translation/language support for desklets
- improved logging system

Most of the bugs targetted for 0.36.3 have been closed:
https://launchpad.net/gdesklets/+milestone/release-of-0.36.3
The following bugs are still open and targetted for 0.36.3:
- #71085  python in background uses too much cpu
- #134488 text alignment in label tag
- #490597 Invisible background image shows desktop instead of
applications underneath

Even the blueprints' status look promissing.
SideCandy 0.2 is a bit time consuming and could be deferred to 0.36.4 or
0.37, too.

So there are only the following blueprints left to be implemented:
- Path to configuration as startup option
- Control for Requester

And with the two already started blueprints:
- Implementation allowing arrays of Controls
- New version detection

the release of 0.36.3 doesn't seem too far away for me ;).

So, what do you think?
What is the status on all the open bugs and blueprints ?

Greetings, Bjoern