[gDesklets] Accessing the meta information from within a display ?!

Hi there,

while working on the IPopUp Control I figured out that it might be
useful to have (read only) access from within the display/desklet to the
meta information given.

Something like "i_am = Dsp.meta.name".

I've never seen it in a desklet before but it might be helpful.

If anyone knows how to access the data or has an idea to to implement
it: just let me know or go ahead ;).

Btw.: I am going to introduce three new meta data with the next commit:

"website", "license" and "copyright"

So a "complete" meta could look like this:

	name="Misc Test display"
	version="0.1"
	category="Test"
	description="A fancy Test Display"
	dependency="0.35"
	website="http://www.test-me.org";
	license="GPL-2"
	copyright="(c)2007 all rights reserved"
	comments="Just testing!"/>

Having some kind of information about the (build) date would be nice,
too. But maybe this could be placed in the version, like:

version="0.2 (27.05.2009)"

Greetings, Bjoern