Re: [gDesklets] IExec control does not get output

Hi there,

first of all: sorry for the late reply :(.

Anyway, "ps -aux" (for example) isn't working here either, but a simple
"ps" does... well, more or less. Actually a "ps" shows multiple lines
here, but most of them have been truncated, even in the print out to the
logfile.
Strange things happening here.

Anyway, I am not the author of this Control and I am pretty busy on
(finally) packing 0.36.2 together and updating the "what's new pages"
and the develbook accordingly etc. So I won't be able to dig deeper into
this one in the near future either.
But maybe someone else in here is willing to take a closer look at the
IExec Control. It doesn't look too complicated at first sight :).

> BTW in the developer book there are examples using "print something".
> I tried "print iexec.output" but that didn't do anything. So what does
> print do?

Well, it prints things to the logfile (which can be found in
~/.gdesklets/logs/).

Greetings, Bjoern