[gDesklets] Drafting for next/upcoming releases

Hi there,

I just set up a few new milestones, blueprints etc. for the upcoming
releases of gDesklets (0.36.3 and 0.37).

So, please feel free to use the WhiteBoards (and of course this Mailing
List) to get things drafted and organized ;).

I guess that the "improved logging system" and the "translation/language
support for desklets" are going to be major changes to the core and
maybe they should be targetted for 0.37 ??

Anyway, I will start updating the develbook and setting up the "what's
new pages" for 0.36.2 ASAP.

Greetings, Bjopern