[no subject]

The attachment in this mail has what I have so far. The control is suposed
to have a function that when called opens a small window so the user can
type text inside.
When it is closed it returns a list of strings (one per line) to the Display
program. But when called, it gives an error: "'NoneType' object is not
callable "
I tried even to set a variable inside the control and read it back to see if
it was there. I can set it without error, but when read it returns "None".

More one question: when I edit one of the files of a control, do it needs to
be reinstaled to get the new ID string?

Hope someone can help me...
Thanks for reading. =)

--0015175ce176d366fe04614efc6d--