Re: [gDesklets] Unofficial desklet archive

Hi there,

> It seems http://archive.gdesklets.info/ is not serving up the
> unofficial archive.  Will it be coming back online or is it down for good?

Yeah, I know... nxserve.net (which is where gdesklets.info including the
archive is hosted) had some trouble:

"We had a load of problems with the old server and set up a new one."

So first the site was offline 'til they figured out the problems and
finally decided to get a new server. Then everybody had to re-register
and their accounts had to be set up again. This has taken a few days/weeks.

Right now I got everything I need to set up the site again (for 2 or 3
days now)... but I simply haven't found the time to do so :/.

But I am definitively working on it and I hope to have everything back
up again within this week.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused ;).

Greetings, Bjoern