[gDesklets] Informational text files

Hi there,

I just started to update the first "informational text files" in the
root dir. These files are:

AUTHORS
COPYING
INSTALL
MAINTAINERS
NEWS
README
TODO

and of course the ChangeLog.

Please check the updated files in rev #116 (especially AUTHORS,
MAINTAINERS and main/__init__.py) for the updated information being
correct and if you are happy with the changes.

Furthermore I am quite not sure if all these files need to be installed
(during make install) or if they just need to be part of the source code
archive file ?!

Finally: don't hasitate to update the other files ;).

Greetings, Bjoern