Re: [gDesklets] --sm-x options

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 11:51 +0100, Bjoern Koch wrote:

> If you think it is a good feature I would say we should leave this
> option and add the development notice.

The problem I'd like to fix is the issue when you do a logout:

- You've got some desklets running
- do a logout
- do a login
- your desklets won't be displayed anymore

why? because gdesklets daemon is still running. To start programs at the
beginning of a session is not a problem (just autostart directory) but
how can we detect a logout?

As you see, this could be an issue but under certain circumstances.