Re: [gDesklets] html tag unknown?

Hi there,

How would I store and display text with come basic (colour) markup in a
file?

I'm a bit confused here (sorry).
Do you want to store text with some basic markup in a file ?
Or do you just want to display text with some basic markup in a desklet?

If you want to display some text with soem basic markup in a desklet (which is what I think you are looking for) you may want to take a look here:

http://develbook.gdesklets.de/dsp-tag-label.html

( taken from the DevelBook (Chapter 4: ADL - Section 4.16: label) which can be found here:
http://develbook.gdesklets.de/book.html)

Hope that helps ;).

Greetings, Bjoern