[gDesklets] Working on bug 198401

I've been reading the code and when a desklet is going to be eliminated
        the next attributes are deleted and the garbage collector does its

del self.__open_displays[ident]
del self.__display_paths[ident]
import gc

However, the Starter class needs an object called "containers" and it's
not been included in the delete process at the end. That object contains
all the gtk.Window(). Problem, how can I know what gtk.Window() must I

Why not should avoid that object and use __open_displays (or another name)
dictionary instead? something like:

displays {
    ident : <ID>,
    status : [Running, NotRunning],
    path : <path>,
    window : gtk.Window() object or Display() object