Re: [gDesklets] gdeskets configuration

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:25:39 +0200
Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de> wrote:

Hi Bjoern

> as far as I know (and I do not know the gDesklets core good enough) this
> is not possible (yet).
> But maybe we can add this option to one of the (hopefully) upcoming
> releases ?!

So I notice I could not do that..
Currently I'll try to hack a bit the source to allow a silent behavior and
defining some defaults applets to run while the daemon is starting.
It would also be nice to have a run script in /etc/init.d to start/stop/restart
the daemon.

If you could help me point me out where to look (to earn time) in the source
for settings and saving configurations I'll be glad.
Best Regards