Re: [gDesklets] gdeskets configuration

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:25:39 +0200
Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de> wrote:

Hi Bjoern

> as far as I know (and I do not know the gDesklets core good enough) this
> is not possible (yet).
> But maybe we can add this option to one of the (hopefully) upcoming
> releases ?!

So I notice I could not do that..
Currently I'll try to hack a bit the source to allow a silent behavior and
defining some defaults applets to run while the daemon is starting.
It would also be nice to have a run script in /etc/init.d to start/stop/restart
the daemon.

If you could help me point me out where to look (to earn time) in the source
for settings and saving configurations I'll be glad.
Best Regards
Sal