[gDesklets] Translation status

Hello,

I took some time to play with translations and I realised there is not a
translations status page so I hope you don't main but I've written a
small page based on 0.36.x branch.
http://media.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/l10n/status.html

As we can see, almost all languages have got translations but they are
not 100% complete. Moreover, I'm not quite sure if every new strings
have been added to the po database. That's what I'll work on during the
next days.

I wrote it to have a "knowledge source", where we can check what to work
on. The page is quite "white" :-) so don't hesitate to write me if
you've got a better idea (colours, images, CSS, etc...)

Regards.