Re: [gDesklets] gdesklets rpm for centos5.2

Hi there,

I have just packaged gdesklets 0.36 for Centos5.2,

Great!

do you know where I could upload it ?

Well.... as far as I can tell lauri is in charge for the official homepage so you should ask him where to upload it to or what to do next. He should be reading (or better: be subscribed to) this mailing list... Anyway, if this doesn't work - for what reasons ever - I will be happy to include it into the gDesklets archive homepage.

Greetings, Bjoern