Re: [gDesklets] new member, needs an alarm

Hola!

> In a way, I'd like to attempt the endeavor. But, if someone wants to
> have a crack at it, I'd certainly appreciate it. Or, it could be a team
> effort.

Well, I always planned to write a "TeaTimer" desklet... but never got
the time to do it.
Writing the desklet shouldn't be too hard (ADL), but I always struggle
with motivation when it comes to the gfx :/. But if you want to do it as
a team and help with the gfx I will be glad to do the ADL ;).

> Someone contacted me directly - mentioned that sound isn't implemented
> yet. Is sound in the plan?

Yeah... we had this topic a few years ago ... LOL!
Never tested the AudioPlayer Control though.

Greetings, Bjoern