Re: [gDesklets] new member, needs an alarm

Sven wrote:
For long term alarms i can suggest the countdown desklet:

I'm looking for a simple alarm. Say I have something baking in the oven
- I want to know when to pry myself from the 'puter.

I probably have the skills to do it myself - but not the time. Actually,
I don't know ADL or Python, but I have a knack for learning computer
languages (and human languages too!)

In a way, I'd like to attempt the endeavor. But, if someone wants to have a crack at it, I'd certainly appreciate it. Or, it could be a team effort.

Someone contacted me directly - mentioned that sound isn't implemented yet. Is sound in the plan?